Staying Safe During COVID-19
Updated: Aug 24
There are a few different things that you can do to protect yourselves and others from the Coronavirus outbreak.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds at least every hour and before and after meals. Do not touch your face and avoid touching any unnecessary surfaces after washing your hands.
2. Avoid leaving your home whenever possible. We should only be leaving our homes for essential services. If you can avoid leaving the house then do so.
3. Avoid public transport whenever possible. If you are required to access public transport, ensure you bring hand sanitiser with you and that you apply it before and after you access the transport. Do not touch the railings and make sure you touch the exit buttons with your elbows.
4. If you have travelled overseas recently, stay home and self-isolate for 14 days.
5. Ensure you are practicing social distancing by maintaining at least 1.5 meters between yourselves and others at all times.
So, make sure you are self-isolating, practicing social distancing, avoiding areas where large groups of people may have been present/that may be covered in germs and make sure that you practice good hygiene habits.
Stay safe and healthy everyone! We cannot wait to see you very soon.
From all of the SWARA team