COVID-19 home activities
Is anyone else wondering what to do with all of this time at home??
As restrictions start to ease, hopefully there will be other things we can all do to stay busy and continue to have fun!
In the mean time, why don't you consider trying some new things at home. As well as the services we are offering online through SWARA, we have provided a list of activities that you can do at home below!
Stay connected with everyone!
- Use Skype, FaceTime, or Zoom to video chat and stay in contact with friends and family.
- Meet up with family and friends if you can, whilst maintaining social distancing.
- Play your favourite board game with people in your house.
- Make lists of all the places and things you want to do when we can go outside again.
- Send photos and videos to your friends and family of all the things you get up to while inside.
- Do an indoor scavenger hunt – search Google for ideas for clues of things to find around the house.
- Keep fit! There’s lots of exercise videos on YouTube, try aerobics, yoga or even dance classes.
- Put on your favourite music and dance, or even learn a new style of dance via YouTube, from bellydancing to break-dancing.
- Try moving in super-slow motion. It’s OK to laugh at regular speed.
- Bowling with cans/bottles.
- Make a ribbon stick to dance with.
Think of some creative things you can do!
- Get involved in Tulip's workshop classes!
- Make music! If you don’t have any musical instruments, make your own from things around the house like kitchen utensils, or make maracas with rice and a water bottle.
- Put on a concert or a play for your loved ones. Perform it via a video call app or make a video for them to watch later.
- Go through your camera roll, pick your favourite pics from the past year and make a photo book or order framed versions online.
- Make a scrapbook (cut out images, glue in a scrapbook).
- Make window art by sticking cellophane to windows.
- Make a tower out of cups and then knock it down.
- Make and fly paper planes.
- Make a wreath/necklace out of leaves.
- Make a list of things you are grateful for.